Don’t let a loose hose fitting or valve hand wheel blow an O-ring, or not allow proper valve function to ruin a dive. Not having the proper tools and parts to fix problems can do just that! The serious diver is always prepared to nip a dive aborting problem. That’s just two scenarios that this Star Tool can remedy. You ever see non-stainless-steel tools when they have been exposed to salt water environments? Not a pretty sight. It also looks bad when you pull out your rusted open-end steel 9/16″ x 11/16″ to remove or replace a standard 9/16″ or high-flow 11/16″ second-stage hose. Many of the new low-profile designed hose fittings may not even allow you to use a standard wrench.
The XS Scuba’s Star Tool also has a 1/2″ and a 5/8″ wrench, most common hex wrenches 5/32″, 3/16″ & 1/4″ and a valve hand wheel driver. designed for imperial sized products (not metric) this compact sized width 3.85″ x 0.5″ (9.8 x 1.3 cm) thick (approximately), stainless-steel constructed with silicone over-mold handle tool can be handy when you need it. The Star Tool is a must for a safe-a-dive-kit and makes a great gift for that diving significant other or friend.
- XS Scuba Star Tool – Stainless Steel:
- Remove and Replace the Most Common Scuba Hoses
- Wrenches: 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″ & 11/16″
- Hex Wrenches: Most Common 5/32″, 3/16″ & 1/4″
- Valve Hand Wheel Driver
- All Imperial Sizes for US Products
- Compact Size: Width 3.85″ x 0.5″ (9.8 x 1.3 cm) Thick (approximately)
- Stainless Steel Construction with Silicone Over-Mold Handle
- Thin Low-Profile Design
- Fix Most Common Equipment Problems
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- A Must for the Serious Diver
- Great Gift Idea